With a view to steer industrial development towards high tech emerging sectors and generate employment, the State Government has identified following thrust sectors:-
- Electrical Vehicles (Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Servicing)
- Aerospace and Defence Manufacturing.
- Industry 4.0 (Artificial Intelligence, 3D Printing, Internet of Things and Robotics, Nanotechnology, among others)
- Promotion of Integrated Data Centre Parks (IDCP)
- Textile Machinery Manufacturing.
- Biotechnology and Medical and Diagnostic Devices.
- Agro & Food Processing (Secondary and Tertiary Food Processing units)
- Information Technology (IT) & IT Enabled Services (ITeS)
- Electronic System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) and Semiconductor Fabrication (FAB)
- Logistics & Warehousing.
- Green Energy/ Bio Fuel Production.
- Sports and Gym Equipment Manufacturing.
- Nuclear Power plant equipment manufacturing.
- Mineral/Forest based Industries.